How to make hand sanitizer
Everyone has been talking about hand sanitizer for the last couple of months due to the Corona virus. It's been selling out all over the place but its actually really easy to make. We will share a natural way and more standard way.
- 2 ounce spray bottle
- 5 drops vitamin E oil (optional, this makes for soft hands!)
- 3 tablespoons witch hazel with aloe vera, vodka, or 190 proof grain alcohol (Everclear), see notes
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops orange essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- Distilled (or at least filtered, boiled, and cooled) water
- Mix all ingredients in a spray bottle, shake and use.
Standard 2 ingredient recipe:
- 2/3 cup of rubbing alcohol
- 1/3 Aloe gel
- Mix the two well, add to spray bottle, shake and use